The high visibility shock indicator allows the monitoring of your shock sensitive products during transport.
This shock indicator label is the N°1 tool for the prevention and reduction of transport disputes.
No activation required, the indicator is constantly active.
It allows you to check at any time and at a glance if your package has suffered a shock, a fall or a rough handling.
The shock indicators are suitable for all products (aeronautical parts, electronic devices, medical devices, etc.) and allow your recipients to make effective reservations even if there is no apparent damage to the packaging.
The shock indicator is triggered only if it has suffered a shock beyond its reference threshold (25, 37, 50, 75, 100 G). It is not sensitive to normal vibrations during transport. In case of a shock, the shock indicator in the center of the device turns irreversibly red.
Sold in boxes of 50 indicators.
Contents of a box:
- 50 SINGLE USE self-adhesive shock indicator labels
- 50 Companion stickers 197 X 134 mm
- 50 Info labels (To stick on your shipping bills). 76 X 25 mm
- 1 instruction manual
All shock indicators and companion stickers are written in French and English. All logistic instructions have been approved by transport professionals.
- Size: 97 mm X 97 mm
- Components : Semi glossy paper, plastic support and glass tube
- Installation : Adhesive on the back.
- Temperature of Use : -25° to + 80°C
- Humidity of use : 5% to 99%.
- Sensitivity : 50G
- Guaranteed Activation: +/- 15% of nominal value.
- Reactivity: Responds to a single impact.
- Impact duration : 0,5 – 50 ms
- Shelf Life: 2 years from date of purchase (storage 20°C 15-80% RH Non-condensing)