Our Thermal Insulation Kits for Containers are intended for maritime shipments of products that must be kept at room temperature in an environment with moderate thermal stress.
The Kits of the MF range offer protection against strong variations in temperature and humidity, dirt, dust, spills, but also against insects or larvae that may emanate from the floor.
Contents of a Kit
- 1 Liner Monopiece Protection 6 sides
- 4 Peripheral Straps
- 1 Adhesive Roll
- 1 Installation Manual
Details of the Available Materials:
- MF901: The Highest Performance Solution.
- Inner face in aluminium.
- Non-woven polypropylene structure.
- Outer face Metallic Polyester Reflective MPET.
- Thickness 0.14 mm – 5 Technical layers – Density 170g / M²
- MF905: The Most Economical Solution.
- Inner side in Non-woven Polypropylene.
- Outer face in Reflective Metallized Polyester (MPET).
- Thickness 0.12 mm – 3 Technical layers – Density 125g / M²
The Thermal Insulation Kits for Containers are Manufacture by METTCOVER in a Certified Factory.